Guidelines and Templates
1. Title. Concise, descriptive and preferably not exceeding 15 words. The title should be written in ALL capital letters using 12-point Times New Roman.
2. Author names and affiliations. All authors’ names should be in correctly spelt. Authors’ names should be abbreviated and arranged as last name first, followed by given names in initials.
3. Present the authors’ affiliation addresses below the names. Indicate all affiliations with superscripts number, before the author’s name and in front of the appropriate address. Please provide full postal address of each affiliation.
4. Corresponding author. Clearly indicates who with (*) in front of the author’s name. Email address should also be included after the address
5. Abstract style. Abstract should be single-spaced, typed using 12-point Times New Roman. Provides essential information which includes stating the purpose of the research, the principal results and main conclusions. It should be intelligible without reference to the paper itself.
6. The abstract’s word count is 150-300 words in English language.
7. Keywords - A minimum of 3-5 keywords allowed indicating the essentials of the research work.